The Tree Council
The UK's lead charity for trees.
As a prominent UK charity, The Tree Council need an accessible and engaging website targeted towards their members.
They need to be able to update the text and images on their website regularly to reflect new events and initiatives.
They also have a separate microsite for their Hedgerow Harvest scheme - click here to view.
The Tree Council require a bespoke back-office system for managing members' data and this needs to be synchronised with the public website.
- Website built in Joomla 1.5x (Currently being upgraded to 2.5x)
- E-commerce functionality provided through VirtueMart Joomla plugin
- Bespoke, interactive map feature using AJAX
- Back-office member management system built using ASP.Net / MS SQL
- Data synchronisation of members' data from MS SQL to MySQL
- Web hosting and full support including data backup
Client: The Tree Council
The client says
"We’ve always found Infobox helpful, reliable and flexible. They really understand our needs as a charity and have consistently been a pleasure to work with."
Membership and Administration Manager, The Tree Council